The benefits of strong teeth, healthy gums and a great smile can not be overstated, and you can rest assured that our team can look after the dental needs of you and your family.
At Preventive Dentistry, we take a holistic approach to treatment, recognising that dental health and general health are closely linked. We offer a wide variety of services from routine check-ups and cleans to the most complex of smile enhancements.
Preventive and General Dentistry Services
As you explore our services, please note that the information given is general in nature. Every case is unique and in order to ensure consistently high quality we develop tailored treatment plans for every patient.
- Examinations / Check-ups
- Dental Hygiene Treatment (Scale and Cleans)
- Teeth Whitening
- Smile Enhancements
- Invisalign Orthodontics
- Porcelain Veneers
- Crowns and Bridges
- Dental Implants
- Root-Canal Treatment
- Anti-Snoring Devices
The Benefits of a Long Term Dentist
It’s important to find a good dentist who you feel comfortable with, who will listen to your needs, and is able to communicate clearly to you what your treatment options are. Once you find the right dentist, naturally you will want to keep returning to them, and there are a number of benefits of having a long term dentist.
- Everyone’s mouth is different, and having an in depth understanding of your particular requirements allows your dentist to provide a higher level of care.
- Issues like dry mouth and bruxism (grinding and clenching) can affect the outcome of treatment. Knowing about these issues and monitoring them will allow your dentist to work with you to achieve optimal oral health.
- Having all your dental information in one place can assist your dentist in making a diagnosis. Knowing about past treatment or the history of a tooth may mean less time is needed investigating the cause of the problem.
- Less X-rays may be needed if previous X-rays are available to look at.
- Certain dental conditions like congenitally missing teeth and malocclusions can be hereditary. A long term family dentist will know which dental issues to look out for in your children.
Get in touch: For appointments or any other enquiries, contact us on (02) 6171 2088.